Are you interested in becoming involved with Dance Daze® through your college or high school? You might be the perfect person to found a Dance Daze® chapter at your school! Our Chapter Leaders will build community on campus, educate others about the mission of Dance Daze®, advocate to bring high-quality dance programs to schools in underserved communities, lead recreational dance programs at elementary schools and community centers, and fundraise for Dance Daze in Schools through creative events, such as dance-a-thons and bake sales!
Benefits of Starting a Campus Chapter of Dance Daze®
- Build your resume
- Develop your leadership skills as a founding President, Vice President, Secretary, or Treasurer
- Gain real-world experience with nonprofit development, community organizing, and running recreational programs
- Positively impact young children at schools near your high school or college campus
- Bring your creative ideas to life through fundraising events
- Participate in youth development and leadership training
Want to learn more? Email email@example.com today!